WHAT Is It?
FREE SENIOR CENTER EVENT- Learn more about colorectal cancer incidence, risk factors, prevention,and screening recommendations and options
- OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Screen 2 Save Research Project
- Find out if you should be tested for colorectal cancer
- Visit the inflatable colon!
- If eligible, receive free screening!
- Refreshments provided
- $15 gift cards for participating in the research project
- Prizes given to the first 100 participants
WHO Should Attend?
This event is open to the public and all ages are welcome for the education component and can participate in the pre and post survey. To be eligible for the free screening, you must be between the ages of 50-75 years with no CRC screening this year.
WHEN Is It?
Wednesday, May 17, 2017 from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
WHERE Is It?
Redmond Senior Center
325 NW Dogwood Avenue, Redmond 97756
GET MORE INFORMATION
Link to flyer for more information about this event.
Or email Erin Solomon: email@example.com or call 541-728-0665