Photos Credit: John R. Keys, Jr.

Central Oregon Research Coalition

Get Assistance

    Would you like to request general assistance on your project?

    Contact Community Liaison Erin Solomon at (541) 728.0665,  Email: or send us a Project Assistance Request Form.


    Are you applying for the Central Oregon Health Council (COHC) RHIP funding?

    OHSU /CORC is providing one-hour Project Consultations to all Central Oregon Health Council (COHC) funding applicants.

    Please click on and complete the RHIP Consult Form to request a meeting.  This is a fillable PDF form that can be opened in your browser in Acrobat and submitted electronically.  You can also contact Erin Solomon for more information or download and send the form to:

    Download more info about  How to Establish SMART Objectives.